Apr 02, 2020
Interested in Becoming an On-Demand Trainer? Are you looking for new ways to train your staff? Do you need more flexibility with scheduling? On-Demand training can help! This feature gives you 24/7 access to a selection of our previously recorded webcasts, including handout materials. Click the link above to learn more about On-Demand Training!
Apr 01, 2020
On-Demand Trainers: 4 Trainings Now Available.
- Educating for Sustainability (NEW)
- Child Abuse and Maltreatment with a Focus on Understanding Brain Injury and Prevention
- Addressing Challenging Behavior: An Overview of the Pyramid Model
- Foundations in Health and Safety
Log into the Training Portal today to start scheduling new training sessions!
Mar 24, 2020
COVID-19 Information for Child Care Providers and Programs. Get the latest updates from a trusted source. The New York State Office and Children and Family Services has updated information on COVID-19 specifically for the Child Care community.
Mar 18, 2020
New e-Learning course available. The newest e-Learning course "Anti-Bias Education in Early Childhood" is available for training.
During this fully narrated course trainees will gain information on how to examine or re-examine their childcare program to identify opportunities for creating change in regard to anti-bias materials, activities and curriculum.
This course will provide you with 1.5 hours of training in the following OCFS training topics:
- Principles of childhood development focusing on the developmental stages of the age groups for which the program provides care
- Child day care program development
Mar 13, 2020
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information on Novel Coronavirus
New York’s healthcare system is the best in the world, and our agencies are prioritizing testing, containment tracking and quarantine protocols to keep New Yorkers safe during this period.