Educational Incentive Program: EIP For Coaches
In order to be eligible to participate with EIP as a coach, individuals must:
- Hold the NYS Training and Technical Assistance Professional Coach designation (T-TAP Coach) issued by the New York Association for the Education of Young Children (NYAEYC) and/or the Pyramid Model
Practice Based Coaching endorsement. More coaching endorsements may be eligible for participation in the future.
- Have an Aspire account. Get more information about Aspire.
- Complete the following forms:
- EIP Training Organization Agreement
- Contact and Information Form
- IRS W-9 form
The completed forms can be submitted to EIP by:
- e-mail: EIP@Albany.edu
- Fax: (518) 442-6642, or
Professional Development Program
4 Tower Place
Albany, NY 12203
Find out more about the EIP coaching process.