Become an approved EIP trainer
In order to be eligible to participate with EIP, you must be one of the following trainer types:
- Professional Development Specialist (Early Childhood, School-Age or Both)
- Verified Trainer
- Content Specialist
- NYS Training and Technical Assistance Professional Coach (T-TAP Coach)
- Verified Coach
- Higher Education Faculty
- EIP approved Subject Matter Expert or Nationally Recognized Expert
Note: If you are a Nationally Recognized Expert or a Subject Matter Expert/Consultant, Please contact EIP directly at email@example.com or (800) 295-9616.
Create an account in Aspire:
For more information go to: https://nyworksforchildren.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206896483-What-are-Trainer-Qualifications-
While you are waiting for your Aspire account approval, you can complete the following forms for EIP:
- Training Organization Agreement
- Contact and Information form
- W-9 – as individual or business tax ID
You can send completed forms to EIP by:
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (518) 442-6642
Professional Development Program
4 Tower Place, 4th Floor
Albany, NY 12203
When the completed forms are received by EIP, we will assign you a user name for the new Training Organization Event Approval Portal. You will receive an email to activate your account on the portal. Watch the webinar located under the Resources tab in the Portal and review the Event Approval Guide for Training Organizations.
You will need to submit your course(s) for approval. Depending upon the subject you teach, you may also need to upload the course syllabus for approval.
Once the course is approved you schedule the trainings on the EIP training calendar. Participants can then register for them and apply for EIP funding.