More About Early Childhood Webcast Training
Webcast training allows you to learn from experts and other child care providers while networking and sharing your experience with other professionals. These trainings consist of:
- a live broadcast;
- discussions with panelists including national and state experts as well as child care providers;
- opportunities for interaction at each training site;
- activities to apply what you have learned;
- extensive handout and resource materials;
- 2.5 hours of training and .25 CEUs.
Co-trainers at each site will guide discussions and help you apply your knowledge and skills.
In order to provide an adult learning environment, all webcast training participants must:
- Arrive at the training site no later than 6:45 P.M. The training session will begin promptly. Seating is limited and seats will not be reserved for participants arriving later than 6:45 P.M.
- Be actively involved in each training session.
- Successfully pass the 10-question post-test.
- Keep in mind that, because of the sensitive nature of some of the topics, children are not permitted.
Webcast trainings are funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. They are produced by the Early Childhood Education and Training Program and are conducted in English.
Register on-line for webcast training now!
Additional Webcast Training Resources