More About Early Childhood Videoconferences
- a live broadcast;
- discussions with panelists including national and state experts as well as child care providers;
- opportunities for interaction at each training site;
- activities to apply what you have learned;
- extensive handout and resource materials;
- 2.5 hours of training and .25 CEUs.
Co-trainers at each site will guide discussions and help you apply your knowledge and skills.
In order to provide an adult learning environment, all videoconference participants must:
- Arrive at the training site no later than 6:45 - the training session will begin promptly. Seating is limited and seats will not be reserved for participants arriving later than 6:45.
- Be actively involved in each training session.
Videoconference trainings are funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. They are produced by the Early Childhood Education and Training Program and are conducted in English. (Download the schedule and registration form in PDF format)
Additional Videoconference Resources
- Early Childhood Videoconference Site List
- "30 Hour" Training Requirement for Day Care Providers
- For Day Care Providers
- For Co-Trainers