Sign up for Early Childhood Videoconferences and e-Learning
Videoconference training allows you to learn from experts and other child care providers while networking and sharing your experience with other professionals. These trainings consist of:
- a live broadcast;
- discussions with panelists including national and state experts as well as child care providers;
- opportunities for interaction at each training site;
- activities to apply what you have learned;
- extensive handout and resource materials;
- 2.5 hours of training and .25 CEUs.
Co-Trainers at each site will guide discussions and help you apply your knowledge and skills.
e-Learning courses are available for all child care providers in New York State at no cost to participants.
The objective of these trainings is to provide every New York State child care provider with a place to meet their required training hours. Each child care provider must complete at least 15 hours of training during the first six months of registration and at least 30 hours of training during each registration period.
OCFS offers online training using several unique and innovative delivery methods to meet the needs of child care providers throughout New York State.